Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 550000.00 - 1500000.00 INR/Unit
- 1751000 INR/Unit
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 15 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Spin Flash Dryer
Dryer while mechanical dewatering of feed slurry is significantly less expensive than thermal drying, this process results in a paste of filer cake that cannot be spray dried and can be difficult to handle in other types of dryers.
The Spin Flash dryer, as one option available for continuous powder production from pastes and filter cakes with out the need of grinding.
The Spin Flash dryer was developed and introduced in 1970 and is widely used to produce a uniform powder on a continuous basis from highly viscous fluids, filter press wet cake, thick/cohesive paste, sludge, and semi hard lumps-lumpy materials etc. This equipment is ideally suited for such type of applications.
- Continuous operation and single step drying with disintegration of products.
- Uniformed product quality and particle size
- High thermal as well as drying efficiency
- Compared with conventional dryers, there is lower operating cost from spin flash drying system
- Effective dust collector ensures emission of clean exhaust process air.
- No pollution and environmentally friendly
Siddhi Vinayak Engineering